If you just bought a new printer and need someone to set it up or if you are having problems setting up the printer yourself give Geeks Online USA a call.
Geeks Online USA can also repair your Laser, Inkjet, or Dot Matrix printer, however if you have an inexpensive inkjet printer, you may want to consider replacing the printer.
Because of the low cost of some inkjet printers, it is usually cheaper to replace the printer rather than having it repaired.
Tips And Suggestions
If you are having a print quality problem try removing the ink cartridge and place it in 1 inch of hot water for about 10 minutes, wipe off the bottom of the ink cartridge with a paper towel and install the ink cartridge.
If you are unable to print, start with the basics:
· Verify that your printer is plugged into a working power source and make sure that the printer is turned on.
· Verify that the data cable between the printer and computer is not loose. Reseat the data cable by unplugging the cable and plugging it back in.
· Verify that your printer has paper and that you don’t have a paper jam.
· Verify that your ink cartridge is not out of ink. Remove the ink cartridge, press a paper towel against the bottom of the ink cartridge, and look for inkblots on the paper towel.
· Try power cycling your printer by turning it off and then turning it back on, this will flush the printer memory.
· Try restarting your computer.
If all else fails, use the Windows Printing Troubleshooter.
With Windows, click on Start, Help and Support, Printing and Faxing, Fixing a Printing Problem. This will take you step by step through the printer troubleshooting process.
Back to Services